Our Client is a global SaaS/PaaS specialising in room scheduling, collaboration endpoint, digital signs and video walls, enterprise messaging, and kiosks. Growing Australian office, with flexible location options across Melbourne or Sydney. Looking for Sales Engineer to work closely with Account Executive and be subject matter expert for your prospective customers.
More about the role:
- Take the lead on moving opportunities through the sales process from a technical perspective,
- knowing when to engage other team members for success and closure
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects
- Ability to understand complex customer technical and business situations and identify where solutions can provide value.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years professional experience (Computer Science/Information
- Technology and/or Engineering fields preferred but not required)
- Prior sales experience preferred; working knowledge/use of Salesforce, Scripting, JAVA programming and Web Development (HTML 5); prior Software/SaaS Company and/or Industry experience
- Ability to build strong customer relationships leading to trusted advisor status within customer and partner base
- Medical/Dental/Vison Coverage
- Remote Work opportunity/ Flexible working hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Extra Days of personal Leave
Great opportunity to join growing business in Australia and be part of the Global Company with long terms plans to grow locally. Has been on Australian market since 2009 with C level clients and great market reputation, partnering with leaders such as Telstra and Cisco.
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856