Role: Power Platform Developer
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT, VIC
Our large Federal Government Client is seeking for an experienced Power Platform Developer on an urgent basis!
- Extensive development experience with Cloud-based technologies and Azure stack of services particularly in: * PowerApps / Portal * Power Automate * Dataverse * LogicApps & Azure Functions * APIM and REST API integration * Build automation Ability to work comfortably in Azure environment in both .NET and low-code.
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including: * .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core, * Visual Studio 2019/2022/Code
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset.
- Advanced technical knowledge and proven experience in developing complex reports based on the Power Bl and PowerApps platform.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856