Our reputable Government client is looking for a Power BI Developer to join them, this is an initial contract upto end of Sept 2022 with a possible extension.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Power BI Developer will be working as part of the BW BI Analytics team for the delivery of the cluster-wide reporting solution. This role will help the team manage business reporting requirements and convert them into effective BI data models and insightful Power BI reports.
- Develop Power BI dataflows, datasets, reports, data cleansing, transformation and modelling.
- Validate various data sources for Power BI consumption (SAP BW4HANA, SQL database, etc), work closely to other developers and test engineers.
- Test, reconcile, debug, publish and schedule Power BI reports.
- Manage requirements and change requests.
- Create technical design documentation for Power BI reports.
- Maintain Power BI development environment, file storage, version control, support documentation.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 2+ years of Power BI development experience.
- 5+ years of Enterprise BI solution development experience in a multisystem environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Power M Query, DAX.
- Strong experience in Data Modelling and Data Visualisation in Power BI.
- Strong experience in managing dataflows, datasets and reports across multiple Power BI workspaces, including publishing content to an App, scheduling data refresh, etc.
- Strong experience in UX for Enterprise Reporting Solutions, information architecture, colour themes, user journeys, visualisation and interaction design.
- Experience in requirement analysis, running Power BI workshops.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Work samples/Slides/Demos of the PBI reports you created in the past a bonus.
- Experience with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Strong experience in MS BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience with Power BI REST API, Power BI PowerShell cmdlets.
- Experience with Power BI Deployment Pipelines.
- Experience with Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Experience with Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory and related Azure services.
- Working experience in NSW government agencies.
- Microsoft Certifications a bonus.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856