Our leading Government client is looking to hire a Portfolio Assurance Manager at Burwood on a 6 months contract + possible extension. APPLY NOW!
To be successful for the role to need;
- End to end Assurance experience . To support this, we need experienced candidates across the project life cycle. Being able to work collaboratively in a matrix environment, and self starter in a evolving GSIT landscape and can deal with the ambiguity and progress the thought leadership process.
- Creativity and visualisation skills to enable the effective communication of concepts to wide audience. To support this, we need strong skills in design and advanced Powerpoint proficiency is essential.
- Astute communications skills and ability to choose the right communications approach for the audience. In particular, we want strength in distilling complex messages into tight communications outputs. The candidate should have strong judgement skills about what to include and what to leave out in their outputs, in particular when communicating to senior leaders.
- Prior experience writing high-quality policies, guides / frameworks is ideal. Many of the outputs of the Manager, Portfolio Assurance will be documents/collateral to help embed and reinforce new ways of working across GSIT
- Ability to influence and negotiate with a pragmatic view. Able to engage and build stakeholder relationships across different levels and being able to understand the stakeholder perspectives, propose solutions in context of the current state and be able to achieve the outcome.
If this sounds like you. APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856