- Permanent Opportunity to further the Digital Platform
- Leading edge Digital team with a Global reach
- Architecture for Innovation
After a successful first phase of a multi-year Digital Transformation, our client is in the position to offer a truly exciting digital platform and innovative tech products to bring to market globally.
They continue to focus on innovation and have an exciting pipeline of strategic initiatives utilising their digital platforms and modern software architectures.
They are seeking an innovative Platform Architect to bring all the various towers of architecture together (e.g. Application, Microservices, AWS Serverless, Machine Learning) for further digitisation success.
In this role you will be performing at both the strategic and tactical levels and will focused on, and further driving, event-driven as well as intentional architecture across the business.
To be considered we seek the following:
- You are an experienced Architect with a background in Software Development and a continued strong working knowledge of Modern Software Development and Integration, and with extensive exposure to SaaS and Cloud solutions.
- 10+ years of IT experience encompassing Application Development, Systems Integration, Solution Architecture.
- Proven Architecture experience with demonstrated understanding of event-driven and microservices architectures.
- Working knowledge in AWS Serverless and related services are required in this role.
- Previous experience in a Digital Customer Services Solution and / or marketing & CX platforms would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to help a wide array of stakeholders understand through your advice the value of key Enterprise Architecture decisions.
- A collaborative, hands-on, consultative nature with natural leadership and mentoring capabilities (you love seeing people around you grow and develop!), and a real desire to add value, insights and guidance on their digital initiatives shortly after commencing.
- Relevant Tertiary & Industry accreditation (TOGAF would be advantageous).
- You bring the empathy and ability to work in an environment encompassing a range of service providers in an off-shore model.
- You also bring the flexibility and understanding to cater for international timezones at times and work outside of normal hours on the occasions it is required.
This is truly a unique role for an experienced Platform Architect ready to deliver on an exciting innovation agenda and technical roadmap.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, please send through your updated CV today!
Please note: With respect, due to the volume of applicants, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856