Our large federal government client is is seeking a Planning Scheduler to support the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the Agency for multiple applications across various portfolios.
- Work collaboratively within the Services team to support the achievement of team objectives
- Assist with project management tasks, including project scheduling, risk and issue management, status reporting, planning, documentation, and project reviews
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the team, including scheduling meetings/calendar management, preparation for meetings (e.g. agendas, presentation preparation), documentation of meeting outcomes, recording and tracking actions, and maintaining document repositories and shared project spaces
- 5+ years full project coordination experience
- IT Project Coordination experience
- Experience with visualisations and process mapping tools like PowerPoint and Vision etc
- Good understanding and hands on experience on MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA and Confluence
Applicant MUST be Australian citizen and willing to relocate to Canberra.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856