- Permanent Opportunity - take ownership of a key critical application
- Melbourne CBD with flex to WFH
- Enjoy a combination of Build & BAU
Our client is a uniquely positioned company on the verge of a transformation.
Being a small on-site IT team, and partnering with counterparts around the globe, this role is suited to a senior developer well versed and confident in working automously locally, while able to work with teams in other regions.
This is a role combining both BAU and build initiatives, as well the ability to be the face of this application.
To be considered we seek the following:
- Significant experience as a Full Stack Developer in PHP (Laravel highly advantageous)
- Strong and intimate knowledge of Unix
- Experienced in working on the AWS Cloud Platform
- Experienced working with a highly integrated application.
- The ability to become an SME of a product in a short space of time.
- Previous experience in a legacy upgrade project would be highly regarded.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal, with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Requirements gathering capabilities and the ability to uncover problem statements and define that into workable requirements
- The ability to liaise with various levels of the business.
- You enjoy taking ownership of a system and value quality deliverable and output.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV for a confidential discussion.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856