Our Federal Government client has an exciting opportunity available for a Performance Test Analyst.
- Canberra Location
- Baseline Security Clearance Required (NV1 Preferred)
- 2 x 12 months - Long term contract opportunity
The Non-Functional Testing - Performance tester is intended to deliver end-to-end performance testing services.
Skills required include:
- 5+ years' experience in agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the
- Demonstrated experience preparing performance risk assessments, test plans, test progress report and test summary
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP, LoadRunner Cloud/StormRunner, Performance Center and HP SiteScope. Experience with Neoload, Gatling, SOAP UI, or Postman will be
- Test Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) as well as in-house
- Demonstrated Script Development experience using the following protocols:
- Web (HTTP/HTML)
- Web Services (Soap/REST).
Experience with the following protocols is desirable:
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps / TFS for test planning, execution and defect management
- Experience interrogating databases Excellent Analysis, writing and oral communication skills with proven ability in management of documentation and records management to support all non-functional testing
- Demonstrated skills and experience.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856