An exciting opportunity to work within a leading education organisation, currently looking for an additional Data Centre Network Architect for a 12 month contract, based in South Eastern Melbourne.
This is a role with lots of scope, part of a mid-size internal team, great team culture, with planned growth over the next year.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating of network documentation and diagrams for architectural review
- Review networks standards of security controls and architectures
- Participate in governance activities
- Designing complex network architectures
Key Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in a networking technology role
- Experience with large Cisco Enterprise network
- DC Technologies - ACI, NSX-T, VXLan & Citrix Netscaler
- OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Cisco 9800 Wifi6
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion about your current career movements, apply now.
Due to the large amount of applications, only the successful candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856