Leading government client based in the CBD is looking for a Netscaler-Citrix Engineer. Inital Contract until end of July + Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Netscaler-Citrix Engineer will be part of the Citrix Team overseeing complex application & desktop virtualization environments, and intricate Netscaler & access layer system, onprem and in cloud.
The role provides technical leadership, consulting and SME in the design, building, configuration and integration of application & desktop virtualization platforms. The role includes BAU and project type work and involves working collaboratively with key stakeholders, vendor representatives, other IT SMEs to deliver innovative solutions.
To be successful for the role. you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Demonstrated Netscaler and Citrix access layer administration, solution design & engineering experiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance and operations of application & desktop virtualization platforms including design and delivery of highly available and resilient Citrix services onprem & in cloud.
- Automation and scripting experience.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Industry certification in relevant technologies and/or equivalent industry experience.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856