Exciting long-term contract on offer for experienced IT management professional
Our esteemed client is seeking a proven National IMT Manager to join their Canberra team on a fixed-term contract; until May 2023.
This role is responsible for ensuring business IT vision and strategy is aligned to overall organisational goals/objectives. Another major focus is to maintain a collaborative vision for the future IT landscape and architecture, through consultation with Government clients, stakeholders and numerous commercial contractors.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with all identified stakeholders (this includes managing relationships to ensure they are aligned to deliver business goals).
- Oversee the delivery of outcomes for project activities, ensuring delivery within the agreed timeframes, scope, appropriate level of quality and set budget.
- Program leadership and guidance of PM's using the most suitable methodologies (PRINCE2, AGILE, etc) to achieve business outcomes.
- Provide ICT SME advice to senior internal and external executives.
Further job specifics are to be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
To be successful for this role, the below is essential...
- Substantial understanding of ICT, across strategy, finance, implementation and analysis.
- Exceptional client relationship skills; including conflict and resolution management.
- Successful track record & proven ICT project management experience.
- Strong understanding of technical issues and the ability to convey its meaning in commercial business terms.
Due to the nature of the work involved, minimum of a current Baseline Vetting Security Clearance is required.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).