Multiple Test Analysts required by a large Federal Government client for a long contract role based in Canberra.
Task/duties may include:
- Execute assigned test cases at various stages of testing on appropriate testing platforms
- Develop test plans, test cases, task cards, and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications provided analyse and report on test activities and results, and escalate issues and risks to senior staff
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Identify, manage and document defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years test analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience with Test Management Tools, SOAPUI, SQL & XML.
- 1. Demonstrated understanding/experience working in test automation
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of requirements and writing of test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a test environment, following test processes.
Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen.
Please contact Nisha Trikha on 0470 462 965 for a confidential discussion today or email her on
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856