Work with one of our leading Government client as a MuleSoft Developer. Six months contract plus 6 months extension. APPLY NOW!!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms;
- Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server);
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems;
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
- Experience with systematic troubleshooting on MuleSoft;
- Experience working in a fast-paced team in an Agile environment
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856