Our leading Government client is looking for a Senior MuleSoft Developer for digital transformation projects. Six months contractual role plus extension.
The responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
* Developing integrations on the clients MuleSoft platform to enable integration across different applications and service providers
* Applying architecture and development best practices to build performant, secure integrations
* Provide API documentation to facilitate usage by teams building user interfaces using the integrations
* Provide support for deployment across different environments
* Participating in code reviews, automated testing, and continuous process improvements
- At least 7 years of experience in integrations / middleware design and development
- At least 3 years of experience in MuleSoft design and development
- Experience with Mule 4 design and development
- Experience with Runtime Fabric, API security, management, and policies
- L3 support experience
- Experience working with Source Control (Git) systems and CI / CD platforms
- Excellent understanding of Agile Development and Release Management processes
Interprets specifications, technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.
The role may require testing both hard and software systems and diagnose and resolve system faults.
The role also covers writing diagnostic programs and designing and writing code for operating systems and software to ensure efficiency.
When required, they make recommendations for future developments.
Typically requires 5-7 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
If this sounds like you hit the APPLY BUTTON NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856