PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The primary role of the MuleSoft Integration Developer is to work with business and IT system experts to deliver high quality integration solutions on the Mulesoft platform. The successful candidate will have specialist skills in MuleSoft within large-scale Salesforce implementation projects.
The integration developer will be working on a large program that is replacing existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP).
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Understanding the requirements and providing a solution design for integration components to be built
- Developing and supporting Mulesoft platform to deliver business outcomes
- Engaging with key stakeholders within the current and new platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in order to optimise the delivery
- Reviewing and executing configuration testing and documenting
- Execution of the transition, implementation and roll out of the new integrations
- Program Director and Project Managers and Cross Functional Leads
- Technical Lead (Direct Report)
- Program Team members
- Program PMO
- Department of Customer Service and other Cluster Business Stakeholders
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 3-4 years Mulesoft Integration development experience
- Highly experienced as an Integration Developer
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Experience with process mapping and documentation
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
- Previous experience working on Salesforce and/or SAP integration projects
If it sounds like you please hit APPLY and submit your application for further consideration.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856