Leading government client based in Parramatta is looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer. Initial contract until End of Dec 2022 + Extension.
As a Dynamics Developer you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Experience working with an MS Dynamics On Prem Solution
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have
- Develop & Implement workflows
- Upgrade the MS Dynamic CRM application by following the upgrade steps
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA & LLD
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Must be willing to work in an MS Dynamics, On Prem solution (not cloud)
- Must be willing to work office (when we all return to the office)
- Strong development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Sound knowledge of integrating CRM with the other third-party systems
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively.
- Sound documentation and reporting/communication skills.
If you think you are suitable for the role then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856