MS Access/ VB Developer
Seeking a MS developer based in Wollongong for a long term view, should have deep experience in VBA coding, find problems in in-house database.
- Demonstrate high level experience in MS Access Database, VBA with SQL knowledge.
- Generates and interprets system reports using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions using MS Access (in conjunction with MS Word, MS Excel and other MS Office applications).
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Ongoing construction, maintenance and reporting using a specialised ASTP Dashboard (built on MS Access) that is operating out of DoE Data centre
- Generating high level customized and quality controlled management reports to support the HR and payroll functions for the program.
Skills and experience:
- High level experience in MS Access Database, VBA
- Must be able to create, edit or troubleshoot a large MS Access Database and also build reports from the database.
If it sounds like you please hit apply and submit you application ASAP.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856