Role: Midrange Infrastructure Environment Specialist
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government client are seeking for an experienced Midrange Infrastructure Environment Specialist on an urgent basis!!
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Evaluate and assist in the design and implementation of infrastructure and cloud solutions;
- Provide schedule based delivery to support the current pipeline of projects to design, build and implement solutions to effectively map and manage the business outcomes.
- Understand business continuity requirements, plan and build solutions to support that.
- Provide input into the planning of future infrastructure requirements.
- Performing in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis.
- Manage the deployment of builds for all our customers through automation.
- Involved in the end-to-end process, from design through to development and support, delivering to agreed timeframes.
- Provide hands on guidance through ongoing support and maintenance of Linux and related products.
- Focus on automation of the SOE Builds that will enhance the system performance by:
- Reduction of the provisioning time.
- Reduction of manual errors.
- Ability to scale up the infrastructure by automating the future state development and maintenance.
- Redeveloping RHEL SOE for self service.
- Ability to work on-call, roaster shifts and weekend is preferable
- Knowledge and experience in one or many technology platforms; Unix/Linux AIX/SOLARIS/RHEL); Websphere, MessageQueue, IIS, HIS, Message broker/IIB,webmethods, Kafka, Rabbitmq; Cloud, hybrid cloud and On-Prem cloud compute; Storage and Big data platforms; Nginx, Nodejs, Angular, HAProxy, Ansible or similar technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java script, Python, Go, Ruby, Powershell (or ksh, csh, bash) HTML, APIs.
- Knowledge of a 3 tier or above application landscape.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively that contributes to a cross-functional team development pipeline.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) principles, processes and practices. 3. Ability to work to an Agile delivery mindset.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856