As a Middleware Developer, you will be required to:
- Develop solutions cases based on functional requirements and build technical design documents to deliver planned scope for the releases. (Utilising SOA relevant technology).
- Support audit/regulatory processes and procedures and remediate issues swiftly.
- Preparation of application design, development and support of SOA and related applications. Development comprises of configuration, data migration, and integration activities.
- Provide Level 2 & 3 support which also includes addressing data issues and significant experience (3-8 years) in Application design and development of Middleware related technologies
- Excellent experience with XML, WSDL (Web Service Description Language), and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol);
- Excellent working knowledge of mainstream messaging systems in particular Java Message Service (JMS);
- Working knowledge of WebLogic Server 10.3.x platform.
- Knowledge of current ESB technologies and excellent knowledge of one or more mainstream ESB implementations.
- Hands on experience with Oracle's Fusion Middleware including Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle SOA Suite;
- Working knowledge of mainstream RDBMS in particular, Oracle DBMS;
- BPEL (Business Process Execution Language), BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) and business orchestration knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Proven track record of development and support activities.
- Experience in effectively presenting complex information to different target audiences through strong business writing skills and verbal communication
Technology & Digital
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856