- Initial 6-month casual contract
- Sydney CBD location with remote work options
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a talented Marketing Officer/Coordinator to support the wider Marketing team.
As the Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the delivery of advertising campaigns, reporting on digital campaign metrics.
This is a grade 5/6 role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Partner with Marketing Managers across several internal teams and with external partners and event owners
- Contribute to the translation of an approved brand strategy into successful stakeholder engagement activities and consumer marketing campaigns, in alignment with the broader marketing strategy
- Deliver integrated product marketing campaigns or initiatives within budget
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance data relating to branding campaigns and agency activities
- Day-to-day implementation and monitoring of the organisation's intellectual property framework
- Collaborate and consult with agencies and suppliers in relation to daily work, including briefing, implementation and monitoring campaign effectiveness to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- You have previous experience within the digital marketing space.
- You have experience with reporting on campaigns, using tools such as the Google Data Studio.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856