Contract duration: 12 months
Extension Term: 12 months
Number of Extensions: 2
Security Clearance: Must have NV1 Clearance
Location of work: ACT
Working arrangements: It is expected that the successful candidate/s will be available to perform the services on a full-time basis up to a maximum of (1,920) billable hours / annum, which is based on an allowance of 240 working days x 8 hours / day over the initial engagement period. The organisation's preference is for the services to be provided on-site at office. The role also requires the successful candidates to provide 24/7 x 365 day on-call support. The on-call support will be provided by the successful candidates on a shared roster basis to be negotiated after on-boarding.
- Provide Mainframe programming and support services.
- Identifying, creating and applying software development and security standards and processes
- Ensure mainframe services and underlying infrastructure are operating at maximum efficiency.
- Conduct forward planning to ensure mainframe systems meet future demand.
- Provide liaison skills with third party suppliers including service providers.
- Provide planning and technical advice for management.
- Engage with project teams and provide advice regarding mainframe services and capabilities.
- Resolving operational problems with software and fixing bugs.
- Undertaking incident response and remediation functions.
- Ensure services are provided for users within the organisation and partner agencies.
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating shift roster.
- Experience with PL/I, CICS, JCL and MQ Series.
- The ability to work well and share knowledge within a team.
- Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience with Rocket web services.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new role.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856