Role: Mail and Unified Communications Engineer
Initial contract duration: 09 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions:1
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government us seeking for an experienced Mail and Unified Communications Engineer on an urgent basis!!
The Mail and Unified Communications Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the operations of the team, including; maintenance and support of existing infrastructure, delivery of technical projects and improvements to departmental ICT systems, with a particular focus on the delivery of reliable and secure mail and unified communication systems for the department.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Implementation, management and maintenance of a range of email and unified communications technologies.
- Contribute to solution design.
- Producing and reviewing project/services delivery documentation including Architecture, Designs, 'As built documentation and Operating Procedures.
- Building and Maintaining Stakeholder relationships (Including Executives, Business Representatives, project Managers and staff across government).
- Complete a diverse range of technical tasks within a secure environment.
- Work as part of a high functioning multi-skilled team.
The successful candidate will also have a range of generalist skills, and will be able to work collaboratively with business, other system owners and administrators to progress initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute on small projects - including managing, risks and issues, approvals and the balancing of multiple competing priorities.
- A working knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and other International Standards (ISO's).
- The resource will demonstrate skills in the following technologies:
- Windows Server technologies
- Microsoft Azure and 365 hybrid technologies
- E-Mail Platforms (including Microsoft Exchange on premise, and Microsoft Exchange Online)
- Secure Mobility and Mobile Device Management platforms
- Email Gateway Policy
- Email Archiving Platforms
- Unified Communications Platforms (including Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams)
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active NV1 clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856