Work for a leading MSP as part of an exciting project based out of the Melbourne CBD.
- Administration, patching, and management of multiple software tools and operating systems
- Assist the development team by troubleshooting application, Active Directory, CI/CD tool-chain, and/or network issues, and design/implement solutions solving problems.
- Administration and management of virtualization and storage technologies (VMware, vRealize, SQL Server, NetApp OnTap)
- System administration, monitoring, performance tuning, capacity planning and maintenance of the virtualized development environments and network
- Automate and Improve performance of the mission system and its development tools and processes
- Maintain physical local area network and workstation hardware
Technical skills (Mandatory):
- At least 3 years of experience implementing, configuring, integrating and maintaining a suite of operational tools in both RHEL and Windows environments
- Equivalent experience in any other system development and support tools
- Good knowledge and application of a broad range of software administration skills, including up-to-date virtualization, networking and storage technologies.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the capabilities of tools supported and actively work to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Hands on experience as an administrator of tools including application and database performance tuning specific to tools, automation, and relevant knowledge/how-to articles
- A strong knowledge of Linux Redhat
If you feel the above role is a good fit for you, apply now!
Please note this role needs someone eligible for Security clearance and therefore must be an Australian citizen.
+61 3 9604 4209
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856