Linux Site Reliability Engineers
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 2 x 12 months
Location of work: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA, Offsite
Security clearance: Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
A reputable Federal Government Department requires motivated Linux specialists who are looking to broaden their knowledge with a variety of technologies in an environment where security matters.
These unique roles will allow you to work to your strengths while gaining experience in automation, open-source applications, systems and security controls uncommon in most Linux roles. You will be responsible for design, development, automation, integration and some maintenance of on premise and hybrid cloud systems and applications in a mission-critical environment.
An ASD Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) is required prior to commencement.
- NV1 Sponsorship for successful candidates
- Remote working options available
- Competitive rates - We will match based on your experience and skillsets
- Long contract duration
- Exposure and upskilling you with new skillsets
- Experience with Linux systems. Designing, Automating, integrating with directory services, Securing and Maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux based servers. (Equivalent experience with Ubuntu servers is desirable. 25 %
- Experience maintaining systems using "Configuration as Code" for; Linux OS SOE and Application deployment, configuration deployment and system administration with git and automation tools, like Ansible, Terraform, Packer or equivalents. Experience working in an environment with a development focused workforce is desirable. 25 %
- Experience building and administering Linux systems and applications in hybrid or public cloud environments using native tooling, following DevOps practices. 25 %
- Experience with, Linux container technologies (like Kubernetes), or in maintaining containers with Docker or Podman, or Cloud native technologies. 25 %
If you think you are interested in this exclusive opportunity, we welcome you to apply with the link above. You can also contact Andy Tao on 0429 508 078 for any inquiries or questions.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856