Work as a level 2/3 technical support specialist for a Managed Service Provider offering an attractive salary and great company culture.
The key skills for this role are:
- Windows Server 2003 - 2016- Installation/support/admin
- Windows Desktops in AD environments
- Exchange2003 - 2016 - Support tasks
- Office 365 experience - Migrate/support/admin
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Some networking skills - Switches and routers
- Backup - Veeam
- Virtualisation experience, VmWare - Hyper V
- 3CX experience
- SIP/Voice experience
- Good phone manner
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management
- Tertiary qualifications
- Vendor certifications
If you feel the above role is for you APPLY NOW!
Due to a high number of applicants unfortunately only the successful candidates will be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4209
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856