A leading Government client based in Sydney area is looking for a Desktop Support contractor. 13 weeks rolling over contract. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
To ensure the delivery of high quality technical services to Services Staff. Provide onsite, telephone and remote support to a diverse group of professionals across the organisation.
- Telephone, remote L1 Support of Windows 10 Devices.
- Service Desk L1 Call management and escalation.
- Loading SOE onto new hardware: desktops and Laptops.
- Deployment of Laptops and Desktops: Asseting, staging, delivery, installation of desktop and laptops.
- Upgrade/replacement of existing hardware: replacement of faulty devices.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Extensive Service desk and L1 Support Experience.
- Experience with windows 10 upgrades and rollouts.
- Experience using a range of standard MS imaging and management tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking technologies, including wireless and 4G.
- Experience with fault finding and problem solving in a large multi-site organizations.
Australian PR/Citizens only for security and Clearance purposes.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856