- A local government client
- Contract - 6 months to start with
- Rate - $65/hour - $73/hour + Super (depending on years of experience and skills)
- Location - Narre Warren (South Eastern Melbourne)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective learning programs within client's Transformation Program based on organisational needs, best practice and employee skill gap.
- Design and deliver learning programs including conduct training sessions, facilitate workshops and developing eLearning content.
- Support the Strategic Learning & Development Specialist in planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation of learning in line with the Transformation initiative.
- Support the Head of Learning & Organisational Development to embed and ensure programs developed are successfully transitioned to the Business-As-Usual function.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in human resource management, education or related field.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in learning and development with a proven track record in training, facilitating and instructional design.
- Demonstrated experience in project management or qualifications in project management is highly desirable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- A customer centric work ethic and commercial mindset
- Previous experience within State/ Council or public sector will be highly regarded
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856