Our client is after an experienced Test Automation Lead, who has proven experience in creating automation frameworks from scratch who will be responsible for the full test life cycle of Requirements analysis, Test Case Reviews and approvals, Test Tools / Equipment / Documentation, Defect Capture and Analysis and Reporting throughout.
Your key responsibilities will include, and not limited to:
- Analysis and Review of Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Create and Maintain Automated Test cases, Test Suits, Test Environments, Build definitions and Test reports.
- Maintain and Enhance existing Test Automation Frameworks/ Test automation libraries or create new framework from scratch where appropriate
- Drive continuous integration through development and automated execution of verification test cases.
- Author automation strategy and approach for project(s) and cross projects
- Document & Review Defects and Manage allocation of defect verification
- Provide leadership to drive improvement and build skill set within the project teams.
- Provide estimates and manage schedules for project related automation activities
- Being motivated, proactive and self-guided in solving problems and conscious of importance of achieving agreed deliverable dates with opportunity to develop the team role in a continuous improvement environment
- To be a source of technical expertise and knowledge of Testing Methodologies and Test Equipment (Automated and Manual)
- Lead teams of 3-8 testers in automation activities
- Manage and resolve issues in a timely and cross-functional manner, work with other teams to efficiently solve problems with clear visibility
- Provide Automation support consultancy to other business units within the LBS group
- Works well in a team, communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Write and Review V&V Documentation
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in engineering (electrical/electronic) or computer science. Alternatively, equivalent experience in related field.
- A Minimum of 8+ years' experience in Test automation, which may include software development
- A minimum of 3+ years' in using C# with Dot Net or Dot Net Core framework.
- A Minimum of 2+ years' experience in creating Test Automation Frameworks from the ground up.
- A Minimum of 2+ years' experience in leading Test Automation Teams.
- Experienced in multiple programming languages and techniques e.g. C#, Java, Python etc.
- Experience in Web/Windows/API/Microservices automation testing.
- Experience in developing automated tests with Behavior Driven development (BDD) Methodology.
- Strong understanding on OOPS, Data structures, and Design patterns.
- Familiarity with containerisation, cloud computing and continuous integration.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Experience in use of HP ALM, Confluence, Postman and Microsoft developer environment like Visual Studio
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856