Globally recognisable client requires a Lead SQL Server Database Administrator for a newly created permanent role. Working in the IT Operations team, the successful candidate will be responsible for a leading a team of DBA's and Application Support Analysts.
- Proactively monitor the SQL and application environment, respond to incidents & requests promptly and resolve within SLA.
- Manage incident, changes, and problems through Jira.
- Perform RCA of incidents and work towards permanent resolution.
- Manage the database and application platforms, ensure robust proactive monitoring and alerting is in place and ongoing operational security, stability and performance in maintained. * Proactively contribute to innovation and automation thereby improving the business value and quality of the IT platform overall.
- Ensure regular system, database and application upgrades to maintain compliance and security obligations.
- Ensuring best practices are followed and maintained for the SQL Database platforms
- 3 to 5 years' prior SQL Server Database Administration experience.
- Previous experience within the financial services industry
- Team management and people leadership experience
- Significant skills and experience with Data Extract, Transform and Load, Troubleshooting complex SSIS packages
- Troubleshooting complex data validation errors as well as a track record of Root Cause Analysis and permanent resolution.
- Proven track record of being able to design, manage, support, and troubleshoot complex issues within a SQL Platform
- Proven track record Building and deploying SQL environments that are Secure, HA, have Log Shipping, SQL DB Encryption, SQL Reporting, SSIS Packages.
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting IIS Applications that leverage SQL back-end infrastructure.
- Experience with deploying and adopting CI/CD automation
- Detailed understand of SDLC, performing releases of SQL code into multiple environments using CI/CD tooling
- Ability to learn complex environments quickly, learn data models, flows and concepts and hit the ground running.
Divisional Director, Experis
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856