Our client is currently looking for a lead solution architect to lead a team responsible for the development of solution architectures and infrastructure designs.
You will be leading a team that is responsible for developing solution architectures for divisional and agency customers using standard infrastructure products and service offerings from the network, hosting and end user domains. You will also be developing bespoke solutions where standard offers will not meet customer requirements.
- Provide management and leadership of a team of solution architects.
- Lead the development and planning of infrastructure solution architecture/s to address technology project and program delivery requirements, and enable the design, build and delivery of end-to-end solutions.
- Balance the development of solution architectures that address project needs, with the concerns and requirements of the broader enterprise including compliance with patterns, standards and guardrails.
- Support the triage of complex service requests to ensure they are shaped appropriately and allocated to the correct service portfolios for fulfilment.
- Support the estimation of infrastructure cost, effort and timing as a component of delivery planning and business case development..
- Review the development of high level designs developed by suppliers to ensure alignment to solution architectures and that cross-domain elements are addressed, and to avoid development of solutions with a narrow focus (i.e. focused on the narrow scope of supplier services but not the desired end-to-end outcome).
- Participate in the shaping of infrastructure architectures (blueprints, roadmaps) and strategies, and analyse and monitor market trends to identify opportunities to leverage, apply and deploy emerging technologies in project solutions. Take a lead role in the analysis and selection of preferred
infrastructure platforms, products, solutions and standards.
- Experience leading Infrastructure Solution Architecture functions in large, complex
organisations undergoing significant change, with several major business and technology
transformation programs underway in a multi-sourced managed service delivery environment.
- Strong foundational understanding of infrastructure technology covering data centre and compute platforms and products, crossdomain architectural elements (including directory services, backup, monitoring, DR etc.), service consumption patterns, database and middleware services, collaboration and productivity suites (including cloud-based productivity tools), IaaS, PaaS, DevOps, automation, Software Defined Infrastructure, tooling, security services and network services (voice, mobile, data).
You Must Have:
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership position
- Relevant industry certifications
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure services, technologies and delivery methods and their application in large, complex organisations
- Ability to engage effectively with IT and business stakeholders, understand solution requirements for
technology services, and convert those requirements into solution architectures that address business and project objectives, whilst aligning with enterprise infrastructure architecture roadmaps, blueprints and standards.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, then click apply!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).