- A Digital environment with leading edge projects to enjoy
- Initial 6 months contract with view to extend
- Enjoy the flexibility of WFH and in-office days
Our client is an respected, Australian name with a global reach. They foster a working culture of inclusion, creativity and innovation, seeing them attract and retain great talent.
A unique opportunity is available for a Lead Digital Engineer / Architect, offering the opportunity for a senior front-end engineer who has started to perform in the architecture space within the last year, to step into this role.
To be successful we are seeking:
- 10+ years of experience working with a focus on Front-End Development
- Proven knowledge of working with Design Systems and the practice of creating usable, modular and accessibl designs
- A minimum of 1-2 years of expeirence in Solution Design and Architecture.
- Experience in Web & Cloud Integration through AWS, CICD pipelines.
- Experienced in Human Centred Design and working in Agile teams
- Strong communications & interpersonal skills, with an ability to work seamlessly across a range of stakeholders and peers.
To be considered, please send through your CV as soon as possible for an immediate discussion.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856