The key to success in this role will be the ability to gather requirements, draw conclusions and develop recommendations, develop designs and solutions, prepare professional reports. You will develop strong client relationships and coach other team members and contribute to intellectual capital.
- Experience of cloud platform features, capabilities and how to optimise these on AWS, Azure, GCP or OpenStack
- Experience with modern cloud technologies and architecture including containers, Kubernetes, serverless and service meshes
- Proven track record for architecture, design and implementation of cloud-based solutions using cloud best practices, standard and automation
- Strong understanding of DevOps life cycle and processes, including CI/CD tools (such as GitLab, Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of Hashicorp Vault preferred
- Knowledge of HSMs and secrets management highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in a client facing role. Ability to build relationships and trust
- Cloud and security certifications beneficial (AWS, Azure, GCP, CISA, etc)
What is in the offer
- Discounted private insurance
- Recognition & Rewards program - Claim lunch, wellness vouchers & annual leave
- Regular Lunch & Learn / Wellbeing sessions & Social team events
- Access to an annual professional development programs
- Salary packaging
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856