A leading Government Client based in North Sydney is looking for a Junior SQL Developer. Contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The SQL Developer is responsible for the development of key enterprise solutions for NSW client including and not limited to:
- Patient Flow Portal (legacy and new application)
- Emergency Access View Dashboard
- Clinician Billing Portal
- Revenue Portal
The SQL Developer will be highly proficient in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL development best practices, database design and development, database performance optimisation and monitoring database server performance.
- Design databases and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Develop complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Report any issues or risks that may impact the timely delivery and/or quality of the developed solutions to the Development Manager.
To be successful for the role, one must possess:
- Experience (>2 years) working as a Microsoft SQL Server developer.
- Experience (>2 years) with database technologies and highly proficient in the use of SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups and SQL Enterprise Editions.
- Experience (>2 years) working with source control, GIT and RedGate SQL Source Control.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to complete root cause analysis to identify the cause of issues and implement solutions.
- Microsoft SQL certifications with preference for MCSE Data Management and Analytics, MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Information Technology (or equivalent).
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!! Also, for any confidential discussion about the role you can give me a call for a quick response.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856