This government Department's Transformation Projects Team requires a Java Developer to expand the platforms capabilities and implement new digital customer experiences, whilst working in an Agile development and DevOps environment alongside a dedicated Customer Experience and design team.
As the Java Developer, you will:
- Work with the Lead Java Developer and other team members to deliver the new Whole of Government Identity Broker (IdB) product (back-end identity Broker for online customer services) across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders, to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable.
- Maintain, develop and extend a newly developed IdB platform, supporting integrations with multiple services and backend systems and teams.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages
As the successful incumbent you will have demonstrated skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Working in a product-focused team
- Developing Java/JEE, Reactive Microservices; GraphQL and RESTful API services
- SQL, JSON, XML, Postgress, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing (Junit, Selenium), Spring Boot, Maven, Identity Federation (Single Sign-On), Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, and Linux/Unix Operating Systems would be highly desirable
- Familiarity with Keycloak/Wildfly or Red Hat SSO highly advantageous
- Integrating APIs using GraphQL, REST
- Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
- Ability to work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add value to a great team and be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate of up to $91 for the duration of the 6-month contract as well as having the option for further extension.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856