A leading Federal Government Client based in Sydney CBD is looking for an IT Support Officer. Initial 6 months contract + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The IT Operations Team is responsible for:
- Providing IT support to the staff and members of the organisation.
- Routine administration of IT systems, including documenting solutions, tracking assets, monitoring systems and security logs, and administering user profiles.
- Providing ad-hoc training and information to users.
- Project work as required.
- Maintaining and installing hearing recording and video conferencing systems
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Providing high quality, responsive, courteous and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support to members and staff.
- Testing, installing and maintaining computers, peripherals, videoconferencing, office equipment, software, logs and security systems as required.
- Maintaining and monitoring backup procedures, communications and security systems.
- Understanding of networking
- Installing and trouble-shooting PCs and peripherals.
- Fostering effective and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Preferably Australian Citizens can apply due to security and Clearance Purposes.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856