Leading government client based in the CBD is looking for an IT Support Analyst - Level 1 & 2. Initial 2 Months contract with a view to go perm. APPLY NOW!!!
IMMEDIATE START. INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be involved in a number of projects (onsite and remote) and BAU. Working alongside other experienced IT professionals, you will be responsible for providing first level technical support to internal customers in a busy IT environment with current technologies, including Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016/Office 365, mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android devices and a wide variety of system administration tools.
- Experience in a 1st Level IT support role in a corporate environment
- Experience within Help Desk / Service Desk environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with computer operating systems, mobile devices and mobile device management systems. such as Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Intune
- Methodical approach to problem solving in order to assess and troubleshoot desktop, network and software problems
- Proven customer service skills supporting all levels of the organisation
- Possess current Australian Drivers Licence
If you think you are suitable for the role, then, APPLY NOW following the link below!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856