Leading client based in Penrith is looking for IT support Analyst x 3. Initial contract until end of Dec + Potential extension. APPLY NOW!!!
- 2 IT Support Analyst roles based in Parramatta
- 1 IT Support Analyst role based in Penrith
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a IT Support Analyst, you will provide on-site first-level IT and AV support to and will also include participation in first-level IT service desk support (phone, online chat) on a rostered basis
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and teamwork skills are essential
- 1-2 IT Support experience
- General IT skills and experience at least (Training will be provided on basic training on the required AV support
- Sound desktop (PC and/or Mac) Skills
- Hardware and software, basic networking, etc
TRAINING WOULD BE PROVIDED. BASIC IT SUPPORT EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS IS A MUST
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856