Our leading NSW Government client is looking for a IT Project Manager for a 12 months initial contract with a view for extension. Hybird work. APPLY Now!
Primary purpose of the role
This role delivers and manages multiple complex projects within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints and provides expert advice to facilitate the delivery of strategic priorities, drive efficiency and improve business and customer outcomes.
- Develop, implement and manage a portfolio of complex projects and programs including developing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, and meeting reporting requirements to achieve outcomes and meet requirements.
- Drive end-to end process improvements and establish clear pathways to achieve improved customer and business outcomes across various business units and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders by gaining a thorough understanding of their technical and business requirements and using effective communication and liaison skills to provide advice on relevant projects
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support delivery in line with established plans, budgets, time-frames, policy objectives and other priorities
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of industry trends and practices, and Government policies and regulations and apply these to improve project outcomes
- Prepare and provide regular reports regarding project progress and financial performance, and contribute to the development and implementation of clear, thorough and client centred project documentation supporting informed and accountable decision making and clear understanding of project risks and successes.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of effective business and communications strategies for projects, programs and initiatives
- Achieving project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and within budget, given the need to simultaneously coordinate and deliver multiple projects which are often complex and interconnected
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856