Leading government client based in Parramatta is looking for IT Project Manager. Initial contract until end of June 2022 + Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Project Manager - ICT coordinates the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.Key accountabilities; Manage the planning and delivery of small projects. Coordinate/manage the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved. Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project. Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met.Key challenges; Balance competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved and Manage effective project teams and relationships with stakeholders.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the below mentioned
- Manage the planning and delivery of projects.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Manage team/s to ensure program business objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Monitor progress of the projects including risks, issues, dependencies and benefits.
- Complete mandatory project documentation and fulfil record and reporting requirements for the projects.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856