Our federal government client is looking for an IT Data Analyst with MS Dynamics CRM and UAT experience to support the modernisation of their Business Registry Program.
NOTE: You Must Be An Australian Citizen To Apply
As an IT Data Analysts you will support the work required in the Modernisation of Business Registry program, working mainly to facilitate business workshops, capture and manage technical requirements. The IT Data Analyst's role is to undertake a variety of analysis tasks required to move data between operational systems and to establish operational data stores to support business intelligence and analytics.
This includes but is not limited to:
- High level and detailed requirements elicitation.
- Analysis and modelling.
- Specification of functional and non-functional requirements.
You will be working closely with business and IT Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Architects, developers and IT Business Analysts.
- Working closely with Business Analysts and Data Architects, and wider project team members to analyse data required to be moved been operational systems
- Establish operational data stores to support business intelligence and analytics.
- Design and document the data interfaces (including transformation logic) between legacy systems and the new COTS product (MS Dynamics CRM) to ensure data is migrated correctly, and that data access, integration, integrity and security requirements for the project are met.
You Must Have Experience In:
- Assisting in the planning, coordination, execution and testing of data migration activities.
- Supporting System and Integration Testing as well as User Acceptance Testing as required during test planning and execution.
- Working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the team, model the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
- Liaising with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ensuring that the IT solution will satisfy the business needs in a cost effective, resilient and operable fashion.
- Ensuring solutions do not impose security risk to the Business.
If the above sounds like you than click apply!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).