A leading Government client based in Greater Sydney is looking for an IT Assurance Analyst to join the team for an initial 12 months contract plus Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
During the period of the contract this role is to provide Subject Matter Expertise and support to IT quality and assurance processes.
The work may include some or all of these areas:
- Documenting and /or updating the processes in the Information Technology Security Management Framework.
- Developing and process improvement for IT risk and compliance practice.
- Other projects as required.
To be successful for the role, one must possess the following:
- Experience in an appropriate technical area with specific focus on one or more of the key accountabilities (i.e. policy formation, legislative research, risk management etc.). preferably in the context of a recognised framework.
- Demonstrated experience working within information technology in a large, complex organisation providing policy development
- Problem solving in regard to the management of IT risk.
- Demonstrated record of willingness to develop and implement customer-focused solutions.
- Practical knowledge of relevant best practice frameworks including, CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Management of Risk (M_o_R), IT Service Management (ITSM - preferably ITIL V3).
- Demonstrated understanding of the IT industry and the implications of emerging trends in risk and security management in the education sector.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication (oral, written, listening and presentation), teamwork and customer service skills.
If this sounds like you, please hit the APPLY button now, or for any confidential discussion regarding the role please give me a call on the number mentioned below.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856