Rate - $31/hour + Super
Location - St George Street (Onsite, no WFH)
A top-tier Global IT Corporation is currently seeking entry level Asset Management Analyst/ Administrator/Warehouse Analyst to join their team in Sydney. This is a contract opportunity based in client Warehouse.
Scope of work: PC data recording, reimaging cascaded laptops, record laptop serial number into database, dispose old assets taking approvals.
Role Details -
- Manage asset management for this client - collection of laptops, data cleaning
- Using internal site to keep clients posted and assist with laptop access
- Monitoring internal database to identify end of life assets and raise requests for approval to dispose
Ideal candidate must have -
- Previous experience within Warehouse or asset / inventory management team is ideal
- Experience in a fast paced, complex environment - customer facing
- Experience with Service Now is a bonus - ticketing/ incident management tool
- Attention to details, accuracy, team player, repetitive work, good communication skills
- Full work rights with no visa restrictions
- Immediately available
If you are interested, click on the APPLY NOW button and send through an updated copy of your CV immediately.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856