Leading Government client based in Parramatta is looking for a Intranet Information Manager. 6 months Contract plus potential extension. Accepting applications from regional NSW. APPLY NOW!
- Assist with defining business requirements for application development
- Assist with the redesign and implementation of intranet site
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document specific customisation's and web services using appropriate tools
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Provide technical support to resolve issues
- Work within standards to design, develop, and update databases and web services
- Understand business needs, build and deploy customisation's for streamlining business processes as required
- Engaged to undertake and rebuild an entire intranet that is used as also a safety management system
- In parallel to the intranet redevelopment project an information management system is required to be developed
- Working closely with the many and varied stakeholders of the Health and Safety Directorate and the department's UI developers
Good to have:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience required
- Government and TRIM experience
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856