This government department requires an Integration Specialist to join their Brisbane CBD based team on an initial contract until 31/12/21. You will support Cloud Services and Infrastructure activities, providing ICT technical advice and expertise on Cloud Solutions and Services (Azure/AWS) and traditional on-premise networking, server, and storage infrastructure technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support, administration, and management of current and upcoming ICT technologies and infrastructure i.e.: Virtual Systems (VMWare), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), Enterprise data storage and backup, Disaster Recovery and Planning and Testing, Networking Architecture
- Participate and co-ordinate work on projects within multidisciplinary teams, providing specialist advice in projects activities and tasks
- Manage, lead, or participate in the design of highly complex and multi-faceted infrastructure-based systems including application solutions; server and network configuration and layout; environment planning and design; and user privileges, ensuring compliance with project requirements
- Provide high level input and advice on infrastructure development planning to ensure that service delivery meets future client demands
- Manage collaborative relationships and consultations with senior stakeholders and external technology vendors to develop, implement and integrate required changes to architecture, design, and management of ICT infrastructure
- Lead and provide input to the continual development and improvement of technical designs and solution architectures and ensure strategic alignment to enterprise-wide business and ICT architectures
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to technical concepts and ICT techniques and processes
- Lead and manage staff as required and directed
As the successful incumbent of the role you will meet the following essential requirements:
- Understanding or ability to obtain and understand Technology Trends and Solutions
- Vendor and Service Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Cloud Applications and 3rd Party Applications
- Systems Administration and Operational Management Processes and Procedures
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
To be considered for this role simply click 'Apply' ensuring you attach an up to date resume and statement of suitability.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856