- Enjoy working on a Multi-year program of work
- Utilise your Mulesoft and Java capabilities
- 6+ months contract with view of extension | CBD | Currently Remote Working
A brilliant opportunity is available for a Senior Integration (Mulesoft Developer.
Working in partnership with Solution Designers, Developers, and Enterprise Architects, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining key integration reference material, contribute to project planning and deliver integration solutions.
Significant experience across IT, including analysis and design on complex projects with a focus on integration.
If you bring:
- 5+ years of Mulesoft AnyPoint platform experience (or similar integration platform).
- Significant experience building integration design patterns, creating integration strategies and designing applications.
- Strong Java Development skills
- Experienced in MQs - e.g. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc
- Previous experience working on enterprise-wide digital programs of work
- Exceptional communications skills, professional maturity and the willingness to go above and beyond...
We would love to hear from you.
Please send through your CV!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).