Our client is looking for an experienced e-learning instructional designer to work within their high performing team. You will be responsible for developing and designing curriculum and related resource materials for training programs within Resilience NSW training pathway.
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
- Creating plans for training design, development and evaluation
- Conduct research/analysis into training needs, current skills and skill deficits, interpret data and develop conclusions and recommendations for advice to Senior Manager
- Develop and design e-learning materials that support the delivery of education and training
- Design and implement evaluation and assessment strategies
- Design and deliver training review and validation projects within agreed timeframes
- Lead training projects on training needs analysis, and undertake research into best practice in emergency management training, and training program evaluation
- Must maintain an awareness of time and resource constraints for training projects to meet the needs of multiple projects and priorities
- Works to ensure learning programs and resources are relevant, innovative, accurate and robust and can be adapted to meet the needs of diverse target audiences
- Must conduct structured analysis to understand training needs and desired learning outcomes, employing a methodical, logical approach when analysing data and attending to detail
- Support project planning through understanding and adherence to project management methodologies, processes and procedures
Are you an instructional designer looking for your next long-term contract opportunity? If so, then apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).