Infrastructure Solution Architect
Primary purpose of the role
You will be responsible for infrastructure design and architecture in major programs and smaller projects with you a focus on migrations from on premise solutions to cloud based platforms.
The role sees you take accountability for the technical leadership on the project to ensure the successful delivery of the project whilst ensuring compliance with the business requirements.
- Produce hosting solution architecture/designs that leverage cloud technologies and best practices and align with organizational strategy, reference architectures, technology roadmaps and patterns.
- Plan complex technology solutions which interact with dissimilar systems.
- Drive the creation and adoption of standard patterns across the project to ensure efficiency of time and effort to migrate.
- Foster effective relationships with team members and business stakeholders to deliver technology outcomes that provide business value.
- Work closely with vendors who are responsible for operating technology systems as part of an outsourced agreement.
- Ensure security and risk alignment in the designs proposed
- 5+ years experience delivering IT solutions to corporate, enterprise and/or government.
- Experience deploying complex solutions to Public Cloud
- Cross Domain expertise - Networking, Hosting, Storage, Virtualization, End User Services
- Experience working with infrastructure clustering/HA technologies
If it sounds like you, please hit APPLY and submit your response. We will reach out you ASAP.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856