- Permanent opportunity at a renowned Educational Institute
- Hybrid working environment 3 days in the office
- Be part of leading substantial technological, service and organisational reform
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as an Infrastructure Platform Operations Lead. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in advancing the infrastructure environment to support groundbreaking research and innovation.
The Infrastructure Platform Operations is responsible for the day-to-day management of infrastructure, collaborating with researchers to support groundbreaking research.
- Manage computing and storage capabilities in collaboration with researchers.
- Develop and mentor a high-performing team.
- Contribute to strategic planning of infrastructure platforms.
- Oversee procurement and integration of new systems.
- Provide specialised advice and solutions to research groups.
- Implement cyber security best practices.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of hardware and software.
- Lead strategic projects, policy development, and compliance processes.
- Build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Management experience.
- Extensive Linux administration and tuning experience.
- Knowledge of large-scale cloud/HPC/HTC projects.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Organisational and staff management experience.
Apply now to make a significant impact on the research community.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856