Our client is seeking 4 highly experienced ICT Quality Assurance Engineers for a range of projects.
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $750 per day + Super
- Immediate start
Our high-profile client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to lead and contribute to the resourcing, implementation and review of large and complex quality assurance projects. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- compliance monitoring, issue resolution and reporting to provide consistent quality assurance.
- Provide test coverage support to ensure code and processes are of high quality
- Lead testing, write and execute functional and non-functional tests and provide feedback
- Find solutions to complex problems to ensure service delivery outcomes are achieved
- Coach and mentor team in new test techniques and tools
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application it is essential that you are highly experienced as a Quality Assurance Engineer with proven experience in a similar role, some of the essential skills required include:
- Extensive experience in similar role
- Ability to Coach and mentor team in new test technologies and tools
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
It is essential that you are highly capable of working both independently and part of a team to deliver large projects. You will be communicating with a range of key stakeholders, exceptional written and verbal communications skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
If you meet and exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.