Role: ICT Project Support Officer
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government client are seeking for multiple ICT Project Support Officers to provide diverse administrative and IT related project support tasks for the delivery programs and projects within the department.
The successful candidates will:
- Work with project teams to administer and coordinate a range of program/project activities including the production, delivery and management of project schedules, budgets, reporting requirements, delivery of project artefacts, and identification and resolution of issues.
- Act as the point of contact for stakeholders, displaying high level interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project changes in accordance with established processes and standards.
- Use, adapt, and work across various delivery methodologies (Prince2, MSP, Agile, SAFe, Hybrid).
- Manage of several projects, priorities, and tasks as delegated.
- Display resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and conflicting priorities to successfully deliver under pressure within a challenging environment.
- Provide Secretariat support for Working Groups and Steering Committees.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by the Project Manager and/or Project Management Office.
NOTE: Some roles are more technical in nature and require specific technical and logistical skillsets. Refer to "Desirable Criteria" for technical experience and skills. If applying for these roles, please address this Criteria in the response.
- Experience working on ICT projects, providing support in administering and coordinating a range of program/project activities, including:
- monitor, track and report on the status of project/program deliverables
- ensure schedules, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans
- track, monitor and report against project financials
- identify and resolve issues.
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work with established project and program priorities, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes:
- ensure project tools, templates and processes are adhered to
- experience delivering projects in various methodologies (Prince2, MSP, Agile, SAFe, Hybrid)
- Provide a range of administrative and project/program support services to facilitate the delivery of outcomes within the team/branch including:
- Experience in standard Microsoft Office applications including MS Teams.
- Experience with Agile project delivery.
- Qualifications in Project Management.
- Multiple technical PSO roles to support rollout of new devices requires experience and knowledge of:
- Windows desktop environment (10/11) highly advantageous.
- Windows build process using PXE, SCCM / MECM highly advantageous.
- Inventory management of ICT assets, including tracking of devices and SIM cards.
- Distribution of device and equipment across multiple sites including building and installation.
- Ability to support Level 2 IT Support personnel setting up desks with workstation equipment.
- There may be a requirement for after hours and weekend work.
- There may be a requirement for a current driver's licence and mobile phone. If applying for these roles, please provide a response this criteria.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship and an active Baseline clearance is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856